Pilates works on six principles,
- Concentration – By focusing on your mind-body awareness, the better connection you establish with your body.
- Centering – By paying attention to the muscles of the core (the Pilates Powerhouse), you will help all of your bodies’ muscles function and develop more efficiently.
- Control – In Pilates is slow and steady Control, rather than intensity or repetition, is key to performing the exercises correctly. All movements should be performed with precision.
- Breathing – Controlling your breath with deep exhalations as you perform each exercise helps activate your muscles and keep you focused.
- Precision – Proper form is essential to ensure you gain the most benefit and keep your body healthy.
- Flow – Each Pilates motion should be smooth and graceful.
Cost (per session for 60 minutes)
For in studio:
- Pilates Classes – INR 1,500
- Online Classes – INR 1,200