Welcome to Academy of Yoga
Vaishnevi is a Master yoga and pilates teacher who has over 12 years of experience in
holistic health and wellness.
Dr. Vaishnevi is an internationally acclaimed and certified Yoga Guru holding over 18+ years of experience in practicing Yoga and training people across the globe. She has been awarded a Ph.D. in Yoga in 2018 by the Governor of Tamil Nadu for her invaluable contribution and research in the field of Yoga Philosophy. She holds a Diploma in Teachers Training from the Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram traditions and has trained 100+ teachers across various countries. She is a certified Master Yoga Trainer from Yoga Alliances International 500 hrs and has been actively sharing her insights and knowledge of Yoga with all her students in India and abroad. She has also completed a special course on Pilates and human anatomy being trained under the top masters in Washington DC, USA.
Her journey with yoga started with a deep yearning to find her real self, her goals, and purpose on the earth. She found all her answers she got introduced to the concept of Yoga and unfolded new realities of life through her exploration. The quest of spreading awareness about the holistic approach of yoga therapy and changing the preconceived notions around Yoga being just a physical approach inspired her to extend her teachings to a larger crowd. Added to this, innumerable requests from her dedicated yoga students across the globe who wished to learn Yoga in the purest form based on the original ancient Indian scriptures, Academy of Yoga was born. Today, the Academy of Yoga has over 300+ happy and loyal clients globally. More than 65 teachers have been successfully certified in Yoga by the Academy. The philosophy of the academy is to reach the global seekers and learners through an online platform and impart a deeper knowledge of yoga in the most authentic form.
Dr. Vaishnevi is known for her unique fusion of ancient wisdom of yoga and modern techniques to facilitate effective transformation for her clients. She also specializes in chakra meditation to help clients establish a connection between the mind, the body, and the soul. She also works extensively with expecting mothers through her prenatal yoga sessions to ensure happy and natural deliveries. Her vision through the Academy of Yoga is to help create awareness of the mind through body movements by linking it to the breath in order to attain utmost yoga transcendence. A constant learner, Dr. Vaishnevi is currently carrying out research on the workings of the mind and beyond.
Connect with me: email@example.com
- Yoga is suitable for everybody regardless of their age, fitness, religion, gender or belief system.
- Yoga heals physical, emotional and psychological needs to maintain good health.
- Yoga is a path to cope with stresses of life as it is very objective intelligent compared to all other cross-training.
- It is an ultimate mind body experience, the practitioner will develop a noticeable improvement in their practice with greater flexibility, balance and coordination.
- Yoga cleanses and purifies the body of all toxins. You feel very relaxed, happy and connect with the inner self, which improves your relationships, career and lifestyle.
- We focus on proper form and alignment, so you get the most out your workout. We customize your unique fitness class. The secret of our success is the daily routine practice.
- Our mission is to inspire and motivate every woman and man to practice wellness in life.